- The engager and artist both agree that any subsequent Bookings by the management / Engager / Venue or other agency directly or indirectly made as a result of this engagement shall incur a like for like compensation as if it had been negotiated through BangZOOM Parties.co.uk when such is made within twelve months of above performance date
- Artistes are responsible for their own Public Liability, Equipment and National Insurance, Tax, Pension etc
- Please Note that whilst you are requested to sign and return this contract, failure to do so is NOT sufficient to cancel this contract or to disregard any of the terms and conditions contained within this contract. Therefore unless a written objection is received by this office within pm seven working days from the date of issue the contract is assumed to be confirmed
- In the event of cancellation of this contract by the management/engager/venue a cancellation fee will be due as follows:-
- Between 45 - 59 days notice until performance date, 50% of total salary
- Between 30 - 44 days notice until performance date, 75% of total salary
- Less than 29 days notice until the performance date, (Full Salary is expected or outstanding balance within 14 days)
(50% non returnable deposit requires immediate payment)
No Deposit = NO DJ's / No Disco / Karaoke / Performing Artist
- In the event of cancellation or breach of contract by the artiste the artiste will be liable to BangZOOM Parties.co.uk for the full commission fee on the total salary and the management/Engager/Venue may also require reimbursement for the total salary less commision to us.
- The Artiste may request help in carrying equipment to or from the venue if the access to the performance area is not deemed to be of reasonable access. If help is not available then the artiste may refuse to perform at the venue for the Engager. The Engager will still be liable for the full performance salary.
- BangZOOM Parties.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any non-fulfillment of contracts by the Artiste, Management, Engager, Venue or any other agency but every reasonable effort to rectify the situation will be made.
- Cheques will only be accepted by prior arrangement and must be accompanied by a cheque guarantee card 14 days in advance. Cash payment is expected upon the night of the event for the outstanding balance owed with any extra due to special clause attachments all agreed Paypal Payments should be made to DJBadger1966@aol.com
- All bookings should be taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary entertainment & liquor licenses. We are not responsible for their actions, if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license or legal restrictions
- We reserve the right to alter any or all of the above at any time
- Refreshments that are requested by the DJ are in all circumstance to be provided Gratis ie; Non alchoholic soft drinks or food
- BangZOOM Parties.co.uk operates a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse of its work colleagues, whether verbal or physical, actual or implied. You (the customer) are responsible for the behaviour of your guests at all times, and are responsible for providing any security necessary to police your guests.In the event of any actual or threatened abuse, the BangZOOM parties.co.uk host may turn the music down, and request that the matter is dealt with. The music will be left turned down for up to 15 minutes, and if the problem is not dealt with in the 15 minutes, BangZOOM parties.co.uk has the right to refuse to play on, and may pack up and go. In such circumstances the full fee is still payable, and any damages or loss to the DJ equipment will be reclaimed from you the Customer. Any illegal behaviour will be reported to the police